1. Why choose Rus Education?
With experience of 25 years and a team of experts from India and is the only organization authorized by Centre for Science and Culture (Cultural Department of The Embassy of Federation in India) to provide admission to Indian students in top universities. At we give comprehensive information about study opportunities in the universities of Russia. Commitment of best service and personalized approach to the aspiring students makes us number one in this field.
2. Does the student have to give any entrance examination prior to joining MBBS in Universities for Abroad?
Unlike the other countries, there are no pre-qualifying examinations like TOEFL, IELTS, etc. for admission to MBBS course in Russia. The admissions are based on the 12th standard marks for the Graduate courses and as per the equivalency of the Indian graduate degree with the Russian degrees for the postgraduate courses. All admissions are strictly on a first come first serve basis.
3. What is the Eligibility Criteria to get admission for pursuing MBBS For Abroad?
As per Medical Council of India the minimum qualification for Indian Students to study in these countries is 50% in physics, chemistry and biology in 12th standard. In case of SC/ST it is 40%. The minimum age should be 17 years.
4. Can I get an education loan?
Rus Education provides the necessary documents required for Education Loan from private and nationalized banks. We also provide you with the reference of the students who have got the loan approved for the detailed information on the process involved in the sanctioning of the same.
What are the requirements for seeking admission to study MBBS?
The facility of studying MBBS is open for any aspirant interested in seeking admission to the course. In order to be able to seek admission in the MBBS courses, you need to have minimum 50 percent marks in subjects such as- biology, physics and chemistry.
For how many years do I need to study?
In order to be able to benefit from the MBBS course, it is important to study the same for a period of no less than five years. One of the encouraging aspects remain in the truth that the last year of internship can be completed in your own country.
What are the different types of documents that need to be submitted?
Among the different types of documents you are supposed to submit, in order, to be able to grant the permission can be highlighted as below:
- School Leaving Certificate
- Extra-Curricular Activity Certificates
- Passport Size Photographs
- Transcripts of 11th and 12th Standards
- Valid passport Copies
It needs to be understood that all the above-mentioned types of documents must be attested and notarized in the right manner.
Are Scholarships made Available?
If you are an international student, there are many universities that do offer arrangements for scholarships. However, it needs to be understood that the cost of education is indeed affordable and low.
Are you eligible for bank loans?
According to RBI regulation act, pursuing education abroad can make you eligible so as to be able to benefit from a loan amount of approximately Rs. 15 Lacs. However, it needs to be understood that the amount of loan you can expect to benefit from depends upon the income of your family which is proved by salary certificates, as well.
Is there any type of accommodation facility for which I am eligible for?
The fact remains that every single hostel will offer you with the advantage of accommodation facilities, as well. Sharing hostel facilities is compulsory, right from the first year. However, from the second year onwards, you can enjoy the benefit of being able to share an apartment with your friends, as well as, relatives.
What is the total fee for a MBBS Program?
In this respect, it needs to be made clear that the involved fees vary according to the type of university you are planning to get enrolled in. It is important to let the concerned authority know about the university you are planning to seek admission in.
- What is the Eligibility to study M.B.B.S. in Ukraine?
Students who meet ALL the following criteria are eligible to enroll overseas for MBBS course:
- Attained 17 years of age as on December 31 of the year of Admission.
- Passed 10+2 from a recognized Council / Board in India / Abroad.
- Have Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English as subjects in class 11 and in class 12 and passed in each subject, Physics, Chemistry and Biology should have a practical test in each subject.
- Obtain minimum 50% (40% for SC/ST/OBC) in aggregate in PCB combined in 12 Board.
- B.Sc examination of an Indian University, provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc examination with not less than two of the following subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with the following subjects-Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- Any other examination which, in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the intermediate science examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology including practical test in each of these subjects and English.
Note: This is the requirement for Admission as prescribed by MCI which is needed for issue of the MCI eligibility certificate.
- MEDICAL COUNCIL OF INDIA REGISTRATION (MCI) ?
What is MCI’s Certificate of eligibility and how do I get it? How Do I Register as a Doctor in India?
- Medical Council of India (MCI) regulates Doctors in India. All Doctors need to register with MCI.
- Students are eligible to Register with MCI: Students from India are eligible to get eligibility certificate and CAN REGISTER with MCI after their degree from Respective College. They can get Government jobs in India. They can Practice in India & enroll in PG Courses in India â€“ provided they comply with the process as laid down by the MCI.
- Overseas Education World will assist Students in filing for Certificate of Eligibilityfrom MCI.
- Can I practice in India on my return, after MBBS / MD degree or Primary Medical Qualification from Ukraine?
YES. As per the current rules of the Medical Council of India (MCI), you can practice in India. After graduating from Ukraine, you have to appear for a â€œScreening testâ€ conducted by the National Board of Education (NBE), New Delhi. On clearing this test you need to register with the MCI and comply with all their rules and then you will get a Registration which will allow you to practice Medicine in India
Total Duration of the Course?
The total duration of this MBBS course is 5 years with 1 year of internship, which you can do it anywhere either in student’s own country or China.
Total Fee of the Course?
The fee varies for each university, please let us know which university are you interested to join and we shall send you the details accordingly.
When these Universities established?
All these universities are established for decades before gradually diversifying in many advanced courses.
In China the climate is condense and moderate. In winter it goes up to- 10?C. During summer it is recommended that you wear light clothes. In autumn use jackets, umbrellas are also necessary. For winter, when it is freezing use fur warm coats and shoes It also depends on the location of the university . For more details refer the universities pages Universities provide books or not?
Some universities provides list of recommended books to carry and some books are given there during session. Can we do internship in our country or not?
Yes, but it also depends on the university applied for and also the medical board of the country where the students wants to do the internships.
Weather the market is nearby or not?
Yes the market for daily needs is nearby to the campus.
All such facilities are available in the hostel with an extra cost.
Dress code for College students?
There is no such dress code in any universities.